მსოფლიო საფეხბურთო ჩემპიონატის ჯილდოები
|ეს სტატია/სექცია ქართულ ენაზე თარგმნის პროცესშია.
თუ ფლობთ ამ ენას, თქვენც შეგიძლიათ მონაწილეობის მიღება.
ფიფა-ს მსოფლიო საფეხბურთო ჩემპიონატის უმაღლესი საფეხბურთო ჯილდოა ფიფას ოქროს თასი. პირველი მოფლიო თასი შექმნა ფრანგმა იუველირმა აბელ ლეფლერმა. ოქროს თასი გამოხატავდა გამარჯვების ქალღმერთ ნიკეს, თასის სიმაღლე 30 სმ, ხოლო წონა კი 1 კგ და 800 გრ იყო. ეს თასი ორჯერ მოიპარეს, პირველად ლონდონიდან 1966 წელს, ის ერთ კვირაშივე იპოვეს. ბრაზილია 1970 წელს მესამედ გახდა მსოფლიო ჩემპიონი და წესების თანახმად თასი გადაეცა სამუდამოდ. 1983 წელს თასი მეორედ მოიპარეს, მაგრამ მისი პოვნა ვეღარ შეძლეს, მისი ბედი კი დღესაც უცნობია. 1974 წლიდან მსოფლიო ჩემპიონატებზე თამაშდება ახალი თასი რომელიც იტალიელმა იუველირმა სილვიო გაზანიგომ დაამზადა, ეს თასი სუფთა ოქროსგანაა დამზადებული, მისი წონა 4 კგ და 970 გრ., ხოლო სიმაღლე კი 36 სმ-ია.
ოქროს ბურთი[რედაქტირება | წყაროს რედაქტირება]
The Golden Ball award is presented to the best player at each FIFA World Cup finals, with a shortlist drawn up by the FIFA technical committee and the winner voted for by representatives of the media. Those who finish as runners-up in the vote receive the Silver Ball and Bronze Ball awards as the second and third most outstanding players in the tournament respectively. The award was introduced in the 1982 FIFA World Cup, sponsored by adidas and France Football.
ოქროს ბუცი[რედაქტირება | წყაროს რედაქტირება]
The Golden Boot or Golden Shoe Award goes to the top goalscorer of the FIFA World Cup. While every World Cup had a ranking of the goalscorers, the first time an award was given was in 1982, under the name Golden Shoe. It was rechristened Golden Boot in 2010. FIFA sometimes lists the top goalscorers of previous Cups among the Golden Boot winners.
If there is more than one player with the same amount of goals, since 1994 the tie-breaker goes to the player who has contributed the most assists - with the FIFA Technical Study Group deciding whether an assist is to be counted as such. If there is still more than one player, the tie-breaker since 2006 goes to the player who has played the least amount of time.
|World Cup||Top goalscorer||Goals||Runner-ups||Goals||Third place||Goals|
|1930 Uruguay||Guillermo Stábile||8||Pedro Cea||5||Bert Patenaude||4|
|1934 Italy||Oldřich Nejedlý||5(1)|| Edmund Conen
|1938 France||Leônidas||7(2)|| György Sárosi
|1950 Brazil||Ademir||8(3)||Óscar Míguez||5|| Alcides Ghiggia
|1954 Switzerland||Sándor Kocsis||11|| Josef Hügi
|1958 Sweden||Just Fontaine||13|| Pelé
|1962 Chile|| Flórián Albert
|1966 England||Eusébio||9||Helmut Haller||6|| Valeriy Porkujan
|1970 Mexico||Gerd Müller||10||Jairzinho||7||Teófilo Cubillas||5|
|1974 West Germany||Grzegorz Lato||7|| Andrzej Szarmach
|1978 Argentina||Mario Kempes||6||Teófilo Cubillas||5||Rob Rensenbrink||5|
|World Cup||Golden Shoe||Goals||Silver Shoe||Goals||Bronze Shoe||Goals|
|1982 Spain||Paolo Rossi||6||Karl-Heinz Rummenigge||5||Zico||4|
|1986 Mexico||Gary Lineker||6|| Emilio Butragueño
|1990 Italy||Salvatore Schillaci||6||Tomáš Skuhravý||5||Roger Milla||4|
|1994 United States|| Oleg Salenko(4)
|6||None(5)|| Kennet Andersson
|1998 France||Davor Šuker||6|| Gabriel Batistuta
|2002 South Korea/Japan||Ronaldo||8(8)|| Miroslav Klose
|2006 Germany||Miroslav Klose||5||Hernán Crespo||3(9)||Ronaldo||3(9)|
|World Cup||Golden Boot||Goals||Silver Boot||Goals||Bronze Boot||Goals|
|2010 South Africa||Thomas Müller||5(10)||David Villa||5(10)||Wesley Sneijder||5(10)|
|2014 Brazil||James Rodríguez||6||Thomas Müller||5||Neymar||4(11)|
1 FIFA initially credited Nejedlý with only four goals, which would make him joint top scorer with Angelo Schiavio of Italy and Edmund Conen of Germany. However, FIFA changed it to five goals in November 2006, making Nejedlý the outright top scorer.
2 FIFA initially credited Leônidas with eight goals. However, in November 2006, FIFA confirmed that in the quarter-final tie against Czechoslovakia, he had scored once, not twice as FIFA had originally recorded, meaning he had scored only seven goals in total.
3 There was controversy regarding the number of goals Brazilian Ademir had scored in 1950, as a result of incomplete data concerning the Final Round game Brazil vs. Spain (6–1). The 5–0 goal had been credited to Jair, but is now credited to Ademir
4 Salenko is the only player to win the award playing for a team that were eliminated in the group stages. His six goals are the only international goals he ever scored.
5 Despite the assist tiebreaker, Salenko and Stoichkov remained tied with 6 goals and one assist each, and both received the Golden Ball.
7 Both runner-ups had the same number of assists, and each received the Silver Ball.
8 During the tournament, after the group stage match against Costa Rica, Ronaldo logged a protest against the crediting of a goal as an own goal, and FIFA granted him the change.
9 Eight players had scored three goals. Ronaldo, Crespo and Zinedine Zidane stood out for having one assist, and then the two recipients were determined by less playtime (308 minutes for Crespo, 411 for Ronaldo, 559 for Zidane).
10 Müller, Villa, Sneijder and Forlán tied with 5 goals. Müller won by virtue of having more assists (3) than the rest (each had 1). Villa won the Silver Boot due to playing fewer minutes than Sneijder, and Sneijder won the Bronze Boot due to having played fewer minutes than Forlán.
ოქროს ხელთათმანი[რედაქტირება | წყაროს რედაქტირება]
The Golden Glove Award is awarded to the best goalkeeper of the tournament. The award was introduced with the name Lev Yashin Award in 1994, in honor of the late Soviet goalkeeper. The FIFA Technical Study Group recognises the top goalkeeper of the tournament based on the player's performance throughout the final competition. Although goalkeepers have this specific award for their position, they are still eligible for the Golden Ball as well, as when Oliver Kahn was awarded in 2002. Although the Golden Glove Award was first awarded in 1994, every All-Star Team in World Cups prior to 1998 but 1990 included only one goalkeeper.
The Yashin Award was first awarded in 1994.
|World Cup||Yashin Award winner|
|1994 United States||Michel Preud'homme|
|1998 France||Fabien Barthez|
|2002 Korea/Japan||Oliver Kahn|
|2006 Germany||Gianluigi Buffon|
The award was renamed the Golden Glove Award in 2010.
|World Cup||Golden Glove Award winner|
|2010 South Africa||Iker Casillas|
|2014 Brazil||Manuel Neuer|
რესურსები ინტერნეტში[რედაქტირება | წყაროს რედაქტირება]
სქოლიო[რედაქტირება | წყაროს რედაქტირება]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1982 FIFA World Cup Technical Report, page 222: Paolo Rossi wins both adidas/France Football World Cup Trophies
- ↑ adidas Golden Ball - FIFA World Cup™ Final. FIFA.com. წაკითხვის თარიღი: 20 July 2014.
- ↑ FIFA Awards - World Cup 1986 "Golden Ball". წაკითხვის თარიღი: 01 April 2015.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 FIFA World Cups: Awards (PDF). FIFA.com. წაკითხვის თარიღი: 2007-06-19.
- ↑ Champions at a Glance. FIFA. წაკითხვის თარიღი: 20 July 2014.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 adidas Golden Shoe - FIFA World Cup™ Final. FIFA.com. წაკითხვის თარიღი: 20 July 2014.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 “Romario is voted the top player of World Cup '94 and winner of the FIFA/adidas Golden Ball award; Salenko and Stoichkov tie as leading scorers for World Cup USA '94“, Business Wire, 17 July 1994. „[FIFA] has announced Oleg Salenko (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) as [...] winners of the prestigious adidas Golden Shoe award [...] who made six goals and one assist each. Kennet Andersson (Sweden) with 5 goals and 3 assists, will receive a Bronze replica of the Predator [...] Throughout World Cup '94, three points were awarded for each goal scored and one point for each assist leading to a goal, with a maximum of two assists per goal. Assists are only taken into account if two or more players scored the same number of goals.“
- ↑ Bryan, Rebecca. “Football by the numbers“, Agence France Presse, 11 July 1994. „the assist has gained enough ground to earn a place in the calculations for the Golden Boot award, which in every previous World Cup has been awarded solely on the basis of goals scored. Under the formula, players get three points for a goal, and one point for an assist. "We made a two-point difference because we do not want someone who did not score winning the award," a FIFA official said.“
- ↑ 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil – Awards – adidas Golden Boot. FIFA.com. წაკითხვის თარიღი: 20 July 2014.
- ↑ FIFA World Cup: Statistics (PDF). FIFA.com. წაკითხვის თარიღი: 20 July 2014.
- ↑ 2014 FIFA World Cup Technical Report. FIFA Technical Group (2014). ციტატა: „TOP GOALSCORERS 1930-2014“
- ↑ 1978 FIFA World Cup Argentina – Awards. FIFA.com. წაკითხვის თარიღი: 31 March 2015.
- ↑ 1986 FIFA World Cup Mexico: Awards. 20 July 2014.
- ↑ Ronaldo voted Best Player at France 98. FIFA.com (27 July 1998). წაკითხვის თარიღი: 20 July 2014.
- ↑ An unforgettable football festival with several winners. FIFA.com (31 October 2002). წაკითხვის თარიღი: 20 July 2014.
- ↑ 2006 FIFA World Cup Official FIFA Awards: Zidane wins adidas Golden Ball award. FIFA.com (10 July 2006). წაკითხვის თარიღი: 20 July 2014.
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 American Bert Patenaude credited with first hat trick in FIFA World Cup history. Fifa.com. წაკითხვის თარიღი: 20 October 2011.
- ↑ Match Report; Brazil – Spain 6:1. FIFA. წაკითხვის თარიღი: 9 March 2013.
- ↑ Top goals Brazil 1950. FIFA. წაკითხვის თარიღი: 9 March 2013.
- ↑ 1994 FIFA World Cup Technical Report. FIFA Technical Group (1994). ციტატა: „In Kenneth Andersson they had one of the most prolific scorers in their ranks - he was jointly awarded the "Bronze Shoe" for the third best goal-scorer, together with Brazil's Romário.“
- ↑ “Ronaldo handed fourth goal“, Sky Sports. წაკითხვის თარიღი: 12 July 2010.
- ↑ 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany ™ - Statistics - Players - Top goals. FIFA.com. წაკითხვის თარიღი: 20 July 2014.
- ↑ Golden Boot. FIFA. წაკითხვის თარიღი: 9 June 2012.
- ↑ Golden Boot. FIFA. წაკითხვის თარიღი: 14 July 2014.