(დაემატა/ჩასწორდა ენათაშორისი ბმულები)
* ''The Great Soviet Encyclopaedia'', 3rd ed., vol. 8.
* ''The New York Times'', 20 July 1959.
* ''Red Star Over Cuba'' by
* ''The New York Times'', 26 January 1962, refers to Dorticós' speech at the summit of American foreign ministers at Punta del Este on 25 January 1962, in which he accused the U.S. of creating "conditions for a new physical and military aggression" against Cuba.
* ''Fidel: A Critical Portrait'' by Tad Szulc (2000), contains a reference to Dorticós' speech at the U.N. on 8 October 1962, in which he said that "...we have indeed our inevitable weapons, the weapons which we would have preferred not to acquire and which we do not wish to employ."
[[en:Osvaldo Dorticós Torrado]]